Anti Wrinkle Therapy
Relax wrinkles, smooth frown lines, crows feet, and forehead lines with small injections administered by skilled medical professionals for a subtle, refreshing and rejuvenating result. We encourage clients to undertake their own research on this treatment prior to booking
One area from £170.00
Two areas from £190.00
Three areas from £220.00
Four areas from £220.00
Smokers Lines staring from £50
£10 Extra for Men
Lip augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that can give you fuller, plumper lips. These days, an injectable dermal filler is the most commonly used method of lip augmentation. There are many types of dermal fillers that can be injected in your lips and around your mouth. We offer 0.5ml or 1.0ml per sitting.
Lip Enhancement starting from £200
Lip Enhancement using 0.5ml £200.00
Lip Enhancement using 1.0ml £250.00
Dermal fillers are used to soften contour lines, folds, and wrinkles. L1P utilises exclusive top brands that are certified and FDA approved. Our doctors are GMC certified attending regular seminars and advanced level training. For a natural looking result, we always advise a conservative and gradual approach.
Nasolabial Folds starting from £200
Marionette Lines starting from £200
Tear Trough Filler starting from £200
Jaw Line starting from £200
Nose Reshaping Prices on consultation
Chin Filler Prices on consultation
Hand Filler Prices on consultation
In order to get the best results after a treatment with Dermal Fillers, the following guidelines should be followed:
- Do not use any extreme temperature compression
- Avoid touching the treated area for at least 6 hours.
- Do not apply make-up to the treated area for 6 hours.
- Avoid exercise for the first 24 hours after the treatment.
- Consuming alcohol in the first 24 hours will cause more swelling.
In order to get the best results after Botox Treatment, the following guidelines should be followed:
- Make up may be worn after 6 hours.
- Avoid exercise for the first 24 hours.
- Do not massage the area in the first 4 days
- Avoid touching the treated area for 4 hours.
- Do not use any extreme temperature compressions
- Avoid bending forwards/lying flat for the first 4 hours.
- Do not have beauty treatments designed to stimulate the facial muscles in the treated area
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.