Anti Wrinkle Therapy
Anti Wrinkle treatment requires consultation. Please contact us to book in for a free consultation.
|1 Area||2 Areas||3 Areas|
|4 Areas||Gummy Smile|
*£30 extra for men due to increased dosing*
Lip augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that can give you fuller, plumper lips. These days, an injectable dermal filler is the most commonly used method of lip augmentation. There are many types of dermal fillers that can be injected in your lips and around your mouth. We offer 0.5ml or 1.0ml per sitting.
If you are looking for more skin tightness then Profhilo maybe the treatment for you. Profhilo was created to treat skin laxity (looseness) utilising BDDE-free stabilised injectable hyaluronic acid (HA).
|1 Session Neck||2 Sessions Neck|
|1 Session Face||2 Sessions Face|
Dermal fillers are used to soften contour lines, folds, and wrinkles. L1P utilises exclusive top brands that are certified and FDA approved. Our doctors are GMC certified attending regular seminars and advanced level training. For a natural looking result, we always advise a conservative and gradual approach.
Prices For: Jaw Contouring, Chin Contouring, Cheek Contouring
Prices For: Nasolabial Folds, Marionette Lines & Tear Trough Filler
In order to get the best results after a treatment with Dermal Fillers, the following guidelines should be followed:
- Do not use any extreme temperature compression
- Avoid touching the treated area for at least 6 hours.
- Do not apply make-up to the treated area for 6 hours.
- Avoid exercise for the first 24 hours after the treatment.
- Consuming alcohol in the first 24 hours will cause more swelling.
In order to get the best results after Anti Wrinkle Treatments, the following guidelines should be followed:
- Make up may be worn after 6 hours.
- Avoid exercise for the first 24 hours.
- Do not massage the area in the first 4 days
- Avoid touching the treated area for 4 hours.
- Do not use any extreme temperature compressions
- Avoid bending forwards/lying flat for the first 4 hours.
- Do not have beauty treatments designed to stimulate the facial muscles in the treated area
***Top Ups are at the clinicians medical discretion only and is included if required between 10-14 days post treatment ***
***Treatment is only used for cosmetic purposes not used to treat underlying medical conditions. Full recommended dose used for treatment and Top Up is not offered -If Extra is required this can be discussed***
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.